DISCLAIMER before you CLUB CRAWL the CITY
Must be 21+ with proper photo ID, Dress code enforced. Club line up subject to changes with or without notice. The CX3 Hollywood club Crawl operates every Friday and Saturday night in the Hollywood and Los Angeles areas of Southern California. Order online at www.ClubCrawlCity.com or by calling 1-310-749-9029.
If reservations are not made a minimum of 24hrs in advance we may not be able to accommodate your requests. No refunds will be given.
The amount of venues, drinks and food or food specials included in the ticket are subject to change without notice and may vary slightly from what is described here based on the participating venues, day of the week and season of the year. If you are concerned about the specific amounts and details of what you are getting on your date please contact us directly to determine what is available on the tour you are booked. We do our very best to include the most value as possible to our guests. From time to time variables arise without notice from the participating venues which may affect what is included in the ticket for our Friday and/or Saturday club crawls.
DISCLAIMER — A CLUB CRAWL IS SOLELY AN ADMISSION PACKAGE TO INDEPENDENT VENUES. CLUBCRAWLCITY.COM DOES NOT OWN OR OPERATE ANY OF THE PARTICIPATING VENUES. PARTICIPATION ON THE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY CLUB CRAWLS ONLY GAINS YOU ENTRY TO THE PARTICIPATING VENUES AS SCHEDULED. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES BEFORE, INSIDE OR AFTER THE PARTICIPATING VENUES IS COMPLETELY UP TO YOU.
CLUB CRAWL DISCLAIMER DETAILS
- NO REFUNDS. All Sales are final. No refunds will be granted once a ticket is purchased as events sell out. You are purchasing a limited ‘seat’ to an event. Ticket holders are required to understand the requirements to participate in the tour. No refunds will be granted for failing to meet these requirements before, during or after the event has commenced.
- IDENTIFICATION. The legal age in California is TWENTY-ONE YEARS OLD. All attendees must be 21 years or older to take part in all of the activities that the Crawl provides access to. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to produce proper acceptable U.S. GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION (IE. Driver’s License) or INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED IDENTIFICATION (Passport) at each location. The Crawl is not responsible for verifying identification, this is strictly up to each venue and is done so at their discretion. The Crawl is not responsible for ticket holders without proper identification, or ticket holders who are refused entry
- DRESS CODE. All guests must dress according to the standards set by each location. Each ticket holder is required to conform to these standards and the Crawl is not responsible for those who do not comply. These restrictions are, but not limited to NO HATS, DRESS SHOES FOR MEN, NO TANK TOPS OR T-SHIRTS FOR MEN, NO SHORTS FOR MEN (nice jeans are often acceptable as well as clean, trendy sneakers), NO BANDANAS, NO SPORTS WEAR, NO FLIP FLOPS FOR MEN OR WOMEN, and any other limitation required by each venue. If you have a question please contact the venue itself, as the Crawl is not responsible if you are denied entry.
- STAY WITH THE CRAWL. The Friday and Saturday club crawls are a schedule of entry to variety of club and bar venues. You participate at your own discretion. CLUB CRAWL CITY does not own or operate any of the venues we visit. You are not bound to stay with the CLUB CRAWL CITY club crawls, you may go as you please. However, to receive the benefits of both the Friday and Saturday club crawls, you must be on schedule.
- YOUR CONDUCT. Each venue allows you entry based on their policies and is the same if you were visiting them outside of the tour. You are responsible for your conduct. If you are denied entry due to intoxication, rowdy or lewd behavior, or other, the Crawl is not responsible.
Now that we laid out fine print…Get ready for liver whipping good time as you crawl-like-a-rock-star on the CX3 Hollywood club crawl as a VIP guest at the best clubs LA nightlife has to offer.
A disclaimer may specify mutually agreed and privately arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public (or some other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after a harm or injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaimant.