- Professionals at what we do! We take responsibility for each group.
- Dedicated event manager – to look after YOU.
- Individual payments – no need to collect tons of cash.
- Secure online payments! Your transactions are secure with 128 BIT encryption.
- Locally set up office, 24 hour help line. Local knowledge – Best Price Guarantee.
California laws require you to be 21 years or of age or older. It is your responsibility to ensure you have acceptable identification that proves your age so you can enter each venue. The clubs in Los Angeles requires a valid state issued ID or passport for entry. And, the average age of people on our club crawl is somewhere between 21-35 years old. That being said we have had ‘daughter-mother-combos’ and ‘father-son-combos’ dominating many Hollywood club crawls.
Part of the nightclub package includes a VIP entrance. Your Los Angeles nightlife Guide makes arrangement with nightclubs managers to make sure that you will not wait in the general admission line as a normal guest but instead enter as soon as possible without paying an entrance fee.
We walk. Our venues are a short 5-10 minute walk between each place, so rather than waste your precious time loading and unloading a cramped bus, our professional party hosts chant, cheer, and walk with you to the next club. Worried about getting separated from the group? It’s pretty hard to lose 50-200 party people making their way to the next club and we will have our Club Crawl City Host/s positioned on the streets to ensure you are guided from each venue in a fun and safe manner, but worse case scenario, give our host a call or text at (310) 749-9029 and we will tell you where we are at. We spend about an hour at each place except for the last one, this is the Mega Club and after party location. We plan on partying until the lights go on and music stops.
Both Friday Night Club Crawls and Saturday Night Club Crawls share the same venue meeting location, Calle Tacos on Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood. You will meet our coordinator at Calle Tacos Hollywood at 9:00pm. Our Club Crawl City Host/s will check you in and give you your wristband and complimentary drink vouchers. Calle Tacos is located at 6508 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
Yes and No. You can leave the Crawl at your leisure. There is no roll call, you are out in Hollywood on your own accord. The Crawl is a schedule of great venues and access with your ticket is subject to entry with the group. Simply put, we have to skip the line together. This means to receive the benefits you must, at the very least, be with us at the scheduled entry time. If you arrive 30 minutes after everyone from the crawl has already gotten in, you will have to wait in line…You may even have to pay cover. If you’re 5 minutes late, that’s not a big deal, usually, but it is up to the door staff at the venue, not us. So we recommend stay with the group! Remember – your ticket is a scheduled access pass to the venues.
Club Crawl City Hollywood club crawls are all very social events. Come alone and make new friends! We promise you won’t be the only one there on your own and it most definitely is not weird at all! Don’t be shy, join us to partake in an ultimate Los Angeles nightlife VIP clubbing experience of a lifetime!
- LADIES: Look nice. No flip-flops, but nice sandals are permitted for girls if they strap the whole foot
- NO JERSEYS OR ATHLETIC GEAR – Jerseys and printed t-shirts can cause trouble. Many people think that the reasoning behind Hollywood nightclubs not allowing logos on clothing is gang-related. Although this may be true to some extent (some logos identify a person’s association with a certain group), there is a more basic approach to this rule. Let’s say you’re wearing your favorite college’s logo, you have quite a bit to drink, and another intoxicated patron approaches you and says “[your team here] sucks!” In the club owner’s eyes, the odds of a fight starting are high. Another way of thinking is that jerseys and t-shirts are simply too casual for some places who want to see a sea of more discreet designer clothing on the dance floor.
- NO SPORTS HATS/CAPS
- NO TANK TOPS OR SLEEVELESS T-SHIRTS
- NO EXCESSIVELY LARGE CLOTHING – Baggy clothing is a no-no. Bar owners generally do not want patrons bringing anything in with them but their wallets. That may be all that’s in your deep pockets and heavy sweatshirt, but no one else knows that, so wear something that fits well and is not likely to conceal outside liquor, drugs, or weapons.
- NO PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRTS
- NO EXCESSIVELY GRAPHIC/RIPPED/TORN JEANS – Jeans / Trainers are fine (in good condition).
The amount of venues, drinks and food or food specials included in the ticket are subject to change without notice and may vary slightly from what is described here based on the participating venues, day of the week and season of the year. If you are concerned about the specific amounts and details of what you are getting on your date please contact us directly to determine what is available on the tour you are booked. We do our very best to include the most value as possible to our guests. From time to time variables arise without notice from the participating venues which may affect what is included in the ticket for our Friday and/or Saturday club crawls. If reservations are not made a minimum of 24hrs in advance we may not be able to accommodate your requests. No refunds will be given.
DISCLAIMER — A CLUB CRAWL IS SOLELY AN ADMISSION PACKAGE TO INDEPENDENT VENUES. CLUBCRAWLCITY.COM DOES NOT OWN OR OPERATE ANY OF THE PARTICIPATING VENUES. PARTICIPATION ON THE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY CLUB CRAWLS ONLY GAINS YOU ENTRY TO THE PARTICIPATING VENUES AS SCHEDULED. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES BEFORE, INSIDE OR AFTER THE PARTICIPATING VENUES IS COMPLETELY UP TO YOU.
- NO REFUNDS. All Sales are final. No refunds will be granted once a ticket is purchased as events sell out. You are purchasing a limited ‘seat’ to an event. Ticket holders are required to understand the requirements to participate in the tour. No refunds will be granted for failing to meet these requirements before, during or after the event has commenced.
- IDENTIFICATION. The legal age in California is TWENTY-ONE YEARS OLD. All attendees must be 21 years or older to take part in all of the activities that the Crawl provides access to. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to produce proper acceptable U.S. GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION (IE. Driver’s License) or INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED IDENTIFICATION (Passport) at each location. Club Crawl City is not responsible for verifying identification; this is strictly up to each venue and is done so at their discretion. Club Crawl City is not responsible for ticket holders without proper identification, or ticket holders who are refused entry.
- DRESS CODE. All guests must dress according to the standards set by each location. Each ticket holder is required to conform to these standards and Clubcrawlcity.com is not responsible for those who do not comply. These restrictions are, but not limited to NO HATS, DRESS SHOES FOR MEN, NO TANK TOPS OR T-SHIRTS FOR MEN, NO SHORTS FOR MEN (nice jeans are often acceptable as well as clean, trendy sneakers), NO BANDANAS, NO SPORTS WEAR, NO FLIP FLOPS FOR MEN OR WOMEN, and any other limitation required by each venue. If you have a question please contact the venue itself, as Clubcrawlcity.com is not responsible if you are denied entry.
- STAY WITH THE CRAWL. The Friday and Saturday club crawls are a schedule of entry to variety of club and bar venues. You participate at your own discretion. Clubcrawlcity.com does not own or operate any of the venues we visit. You are not bound to stay with the Clubcrawlcity.com club crawls, you may go as you please. However, to receive the benefits of both the Friday and Saturday club crawls, you must be on schedule.
- YOUR CONDUCT. Each venue allows you entry based on their policies and is the same if you were visiting them outside of the tour. You are responsible for your conduct. If you are denied entry due to intoxication, rowdy or lewd behavior, or other, Clubcrawlcity.com is not responsible.
We're here to make Your LA VIP Nightlife Easy.